`O`!!!Help!!! Help!!!I cant play the game properly now!! ;-;

If you have any problems or issues, post them here
davey194

`O`!!!Help!!! Help!!!I cant play the game properly now!! ;-;

Post by davey194 »

Hi, all:

I dont know what did I do, but i can login the game properly now,

It started at last night. I was planing afk in RionDH, when i got there with wrap scroll, i found out that all the monsters there was not moving. i clicked on the ground, my characters wasnt moving too. It seemed like the program was runing, but everything cound not move. So, i decided to close the game, and restarted it in another chnl. And it worked all fine.

This morning, I was planed to go back to the city from RionDH, but same problem happened again. After sticking in Loading page for 5mins, i finally got into Coimbra, but i saw nobody move, and i cannot move too. Well, i saw them "breathing", i could open my inventory, but i could not connect to bazaar, i could not even using potions, and adding skill points.

So, i finally decided to reinstall the game. After it completed, i install the bot rightaway before i first ran the game. But this kinda problem just like nightmare, occured again.

Then, i decided to reinstall the game again o.olll, and this time, i didnt install the bot. I ran the game, and it worked fine!!!! So i decided to install the bot into the program file... and the game stopped working...again... T.T

And now, Im planing on reinstall the game program 3rd time.

Is that mean that I cannot use the bot anymore? Is there any problem with the bot? or the program? or Myself??

Can anyone help me solve this problem? I will be really appreciate that!! Q.Q

(p.s. im in USA server)