[NEW] Turn on sGE v6.3 AutoKeep function via HOTKEY.XML

Chat about AI dev here
Mitrexe

Re: [LEGIT] Turn on sGE v6.3 botting function via HOTKEY.XML

Post by Mitrexe »

Huh? Unless I'm not understanding you correctly, it's not in an ipf file - you simply bind the key via your Hotkey.xml file.
mgataeampotah

Post by mgataeampotah »

ive notice something in the xtrap icon... theres a magnifying glass that keeps on circling on the icon... :)
PKO88

Post by PKO88 »

latooots wrote:Within what file inside of what .ipf file can i find this EnableAutoKeepMode function?
That function [EnableAutoKeepMode()] only enable it, for actual code it's stored as resource inside game executable. The ai.ipf file was not updated form client v4.5,
IMC only make changes to that inside executable. This the reason why there was no properly working (atleast publicly available) AI for v5 because it looks that many
people don't know how to use hex editor, like that lazy bastard who was admin of system-ai. He was taking couple not his AIs then mindlessly merge them and that's it,
i write there what he need to do but looks like it was beyond his abilities because untill i post there updated AI he wasn't able to fix it. Soon after that he release his
"new AI for [...] by SYSTEM-AI" and of course delete whole thread because of few negative post pointing it out. I'm happy that site no longer exist.

I attach AI from v6.3 client, the file name you are looking for is "auto.scp".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pirate_sephiroth

Post by pirate_sephiroth »

system-ai still exists.

admin is not a programmer and she's quite busy with her life. She idoesn't seem really interested in coding and makes the site mostly to learn how to work with forums or something.

I don't remember any threads being deleted either.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
bustygals

Post by bustygals »

i checked the site is gone... :o

i agree with you PKO88 - most of the ai.ipf released to public are copy-n-paste versions. :evil:
Thats why many pple encountered ge.exe memory errors - cos the ai.ipf are bugs ridden with illogical function calls. :evil:
Last edited by bustygals on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pirate_sephiroth

Post by pirate_sephiroth »

no it's not gone

I think Bionic is gonna delete this post, anyway.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
bustygals

Post by bustygals »

oops... my bad. :oops:
my bookmarks outdated. :oops:
bustygals

Post by bustygals »

mgataeampotah wrote:ive notice something in the xtrap icon... theres a magnifying glass that keeps on circling on the icon... :)
that X-Crap magnifying icon is just animation to remind u to downgrade X-Crap.... :lol:
PKO88

Post by PKO88 »

pirate_sephiroth wrote:system-ai still exists.

admin is not a programmer and she's quite busy with her life. She idoesn't seem really interested in coding and makes the site mostly to learn how to work with forums or something.

I don't remember any threads being deleted either.
It was a AI release thread with perish after maintenance precededing realase of new AI. I point there how to fix valeria not healing and why
characters stop moving. I also mention it's not appropriate to put "[...] by SYSTEM-AI" if you aren't maker of it. There were people who wasn't
polite as me and insult admin, deleting those post would be understandable but getting rid of the whole thread is like saying
"negative post will not be tolerated", almost like IAH forums.
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

pirate_sephiroth wrote:no it's not gone

I think Bionic is gonna delete this post, anyway.
Nope.
Nothing wrong to post link to another AI site as AI is supposed to be free in the 1st place ever since NutKungX posted his AI.
Most AI we use is using NutKungX as script base.

Anyway, that site has more leecher then contributors.