Problem with auto-buff...

If you have any problems or issues, post them here
Killua12

Problem with auto-buff...

Post by Killua12 »

Hi hi, I'm am new and have been using the latest AI here for quite awhile. The auto-buff is working, but the problem is it says every 600sec it will auto buff, but most of the time, it didn't buff my character on time. Is there any setting problem with my AI?
DrAcX
Site Admin

Re: Problem with auto-buff...

Post by DrAcX »

It's not really exact 600s, and can differ between computers. How long is the buff interval for you?
Killua12

Post by Killua12 »

hmm, i think almost it is almost twice the time of normal. I mean it suppose to buff after 600 sec right? But it seems that i need to wait for another 600 sec after that. I'm not sure cause i don't always wait in front of computer to see it.
Killua12

Post by Killua12 »

I have confirm the timing... it takes 1260 sec interval in buffing. Exactly twice plus 1 more minutes from the buff interval it suppose to be.

Any solution?
Killua12

Post by Killua12 »

I'm still around...

anyway, I would like to suggest that the auto-buff interval to be less than 600 sec, because if buff later, there are chance where our character get kill first in debuffed condition. I mean, if my acceleration goes off, there are chances where i couldn't clean the mob fast enough, and cause my own death first, because my scout will be busy healing instead of buff.
Killua12

Post by Killua12 »

still waiting for solution... I'm not desperate, just wanted to keep my post on the top in highlight area so people can notice =P
DrAcX
Site Admin

Post by DrAcX »

Ok, i've made the buff-delay modifiable. Head to the downloads to try it out; let me know if it works.
Killua12

Post by Killua12 »

Thank you very much!! ^^

It works for me when i set the auto-buff delay to 2000, approximately 9.30 minutes~

Problem solved~