Remain in harvest mode...

If you have any problems or issues, post them here
Killua12

Remain in harvest mode...

Post by Killua12 »

Hi again! I've been using the AI for quite sometimes, with the new buff setting of course, and everything was fine, except one. Sometimes, I've been wonder why my character die. Now I get the answer, here's the details...

After I afk for sometimes, my character will go into harvest mode. However, sometimes my character will remain in harvest mode even after picking up item, even with auto-patrol is on. It cause my scout stop auto heal. I have been wondering what causes this, is it the AI have some problem, or because of the server is stupid ( sometimes item won't disappear even after picked up. It remain there, but cannot be pick anymore).

Anyone facing this problem? I need a solution for this to ensure a safe afk. Else, use pet is the only choice left for me...
Killua12

Re: Remain in harvest mode...

Post by Killua12 »

Hello there, I wonder is the one responsible for this site still around...

How about sharing us your AI making technique? So we can help edit, and give some comment, and also contribute to this site.
HoneyStars

Re: Remain in harvest mode...

Post by HoneyStars »

I also face a rather similar problem, staying in auto harvest even when auto patrol is on. I wonder why, it was fine before that.