Game just crashes after the clower uppdate...

If you have any problems or issues, post them here
Bionic

Re: Game just crashes after the clower uppdate...

Post by Bionic »

Fwooshers wrote: I'm experiencing the same problems with my client, but only if i warp to rebo- for the ge.exe client you posted, is it compatible with bottingneed's v4.5.8's of NUTKUNGX AI v3 ?
You are asking the wrong question.
ge.exe client is different for GE of different countries.

The ge.exe client I post is for sGE version of Grando Espada, aka SEA edition.
If you use it on Sword2 (USA) or other countries Grando Espada (tGE, vGE, rGE, twGE), it may not work correctly.

As far as I know, the ge.exe client of sGE has not been update since August 2010.
The date stamp on current original ge.exe is 24/08/2010 01:58PM

If you have any version with date stamp earlier then 24/08/2010, it is most likely an older version.
Fwooshers

Post by Fwooshers »

Bionic wrote:
Fwooshers wrote: I'm experiencing the same problems with my client, but only if i warp to rebo- for the ge.exe client you posted, is it compatible with bottingneed's v4.5.8's of NUTKUNGX AI v3 ?
You are asking the wrong question.
ge.exe client is different for GE of different countries.

The ge.exe client I post is for sGE version of Grando Espada, aka SEA edition.
If you use it on Sword2 (USA) or other countries Grando Espada (tGE, vGE, rGE, twGE), it may not work correctly.

As far as I know, the ge.exe client of sGE has not been update since August 2010.
The date stamp on current original ge.exe is 24/08/2010 01:58PM

If you have any version with date stamp earlier then 24/08/2010, it is most likely an older version.
I see,

Sorry, I wasn't being clear enough in my post- yea i play sGE, are all modified ge.exe's usable for the different AIs or?

I'm using your ge.exe as of now, so far there hasn't been any problems, though i am unsure if it wont suddenly crash or anything. I need clarifications on this please
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Fwooshers wrote: I see,

Sorry, I wasn't being clear enough in my post- yea i play sGE, are all modified ge.exe's usable for the different AIs or?

I'm using your ge.exe as of now, so far there hasn't been any problems, though i am unsure if it wont suddenly crash or anything. I need clarifications on this please
You are still confused.
You only need ONE modified ge.exe client to use different AIs and your modified ge.exe client must be correct for Granado Espada of that country.
That means you cannot use the mod ge.exe client for sGE and use it on Sword2.

My modifed client will be valid until sGE updated to a newer client.
Fwooshers

Post by Fwooshers »

Bionic wrote:
Fwooshers wrote: I see,

You are still confused.
You only need ONE modified ge.exe client to use different AIs and your modified ge.exe client must be correct for Granado Espada of that country.
That means you cannot use the mod ge.exe client for sGE and use it on Sword2.

My modifed client will be valid until sGE updated to a newer client.
Alright thanks for clarification :3