Auto Sp?

If you have any problems or issues, post them here
rodre

Auto Sp?

Post by rodre »

Hi all,
there is a auto potion--->excelent!
but auto SP--->?
can you editing the Ai.ipf for to add? or too hard?
With the bot "Nutkunx 3.0.13" you can use auto SP and auto skill but the bot is instable...
Thanks you for the bot!!!

PS sorry for my English i m french
cumbaza

Re: Auto Sp?

Post by cumbaza »

AUTO SP SHOULD BE GREAT FOR WIZZ!, yes.... i would like to have auto sp on the bot.. works great btw!. Some ele skills can be add too i think.. like burning hands or such... well.. its just an idea. Tyvm for bot.. it solve my problem with cath summ :mrgreen:
wingraider

Re: Auto Sp?

Post by wingraider »

cumbaza wrote:AUTO SP SHOULD BE GREAT FOR WIZZ!, yes.... i would like to have auto sp on the bot.. works great btw!. Some ele skills can be add too i think.. like burning hands or such... well.. its just an idea. Tyvm for bot.. it solve my problem with cath summ :mrgreen:
for Nutkung:
the auto levitation AI is built with auto-sp every time it change stance other than levitation, just put the sp potion on the last quick slot for the character position.
Burning hands are under buff AI for elem (warlock) (proper stance should also be selected to function).
as of now Auto-sp of nutkung is based only with summoners and builders, auto skill function is not supported by auto-sp. if there is some kind of built in function to check sp value then it's easy.