DrAcX
Site Admin

Current AI Features

Post by DrAcX »

Features in the current AI:

- Easily see all current AI settings and status
- Auto-buff with delay modifier for characters with Fortitudo
- Auto-summoning for Viki with ability to specify which golem to summon
- Auto-summoning for Catherine (Marionette dolls), Jack, Angie and Yeganeh (turrets, rotating blades, fences, wards)
- Auto-looting with range and time delay modifiers
- Auto-potion with threshold modifier
- Auto-patrol (characters remain in patrol mode even when knocked down etc)
- Auto-keep (characters will always stay within a radius (modifiable) from where they're standing)
- Sub-healing (characters with Heal skill will auto-heal even with weapon equipped)
- Ability to toggle enemy acquition distance (distance at which characters can acquire targets)

To download this AI, head to the Downloads forum (can only be accessed by registered users).
manchingjp

Re: Current AI Features

Post by manchingjp »

Hi bot developer,

I think the bot can't handle 2 jacks. co'z when I used 2 jacks the other 1 waits for my command where to construct. is there something with my bot or it just works like that?

Anyways, thank you for the bot. Please keep up the good work, you help too many players and Good luck!
manchingjp

Post by manchingjp »

Hi Dracx,

Any update on the bot? I hope you got my response on the last message you sent to me but i'll put it here too...

it's - my character/jack/jack

More power Dracx! Goodluck and thank you very much.
ratatooweee

Post by ratatooweee »

is there a script regarding calyce auto buff? can anyone teach me how to do scripts?
ShadowTM

Post by ShadowTM »

there is a problem

why can't i get the link

To download this AI, head to the Downloads forum (can only be accessed by registered users).
ramon

Post by ramon »

Uhm the AI is not working Now Sir can u update it? Tnx in advance 7/10/10
angeloyoutube

Post by angeloyoutube »

DrAcX wrote:Features in the current AI:

- Auto-summoning for Catherine (Marionette dolls), Jack, Angie and Yeganeh (turrets, rotating blades, fences, wards)
- Auto-keep (characters will always stay within a radius (modifiable) from where they're standing)
- Sub-healing (characters with Heal skill will auto-heal even with weapon equipped)
- Ability to toggle enemy acquition distance (distance at which characters can acquire targets)

Sir i have a question can you please state all of the commands here in GEai because i am a newbie here and i don't know the commands THX sir i really appreciate your kindness to a NOOB :D please PM or POST for the commands THX again SIR
hncdcsm1

Post by hncdcsm1 »

but I can't find it. :roll:
regal098

Post by regal098 »

I have logined,but I still cannot download it..
angeloyoutube wrote:
DrAcX wrote:Features in the current AI:

Sir i have a question can you please state all of the commands here in GEai because i am a newbie here and i don't know the commands THX sir i really appreciate your kindness to a NOOB :D please PM or POST for the commands THX again SIR
iceghost

Post by iceghost »

Hello, i have a simple request if you would be kind to solive it it would be great. Is there any way to make only the leader loot (Scp="QuickHarvest()") ? even a simple modification would pe great thank you very much.